2019 Birel ART - Reorganisation of the Birel ART Racing Team

(James McMahon) #1

A Press Release from:Birel ART
send press releases to [email protected]

Reorganisation of the Birel ART Racing Team

Birel ART and Davide Fore’ have agreed to end their collaboration. Birel ART thanks Davide for his valuable work as head of the Racing Team since last year. As of today, Luca Filini manages the Birel ART Racing Team, both technically and sporting.

Riorganizzazione del Team Birel ART Racing

Birel ART e Davide Forè hanno messo fine alla loro collaborazione di comune accordo. Birel ART ringrazia Davide per il suo prezioso lavoro come responsabile del Racing Team dallo scorso anno. A partire da oggi, sarà Luca Filini che si occuperà della gestione del Team Birel ART Racing, sia sul piano tecnico che su quello sportivo.

Réorganisation du Birel ART Racing Team

Birel ART et Davide Fore’ ont mis fin d’un commun accord à leur collaboration. Birel ART remercie Davide pour son action appréciable à la tête du Racing Team depuis l’an dernier. À compter de ce jour, c’est Luca Filini qui assure le management du Birel ART Racing Team, sur le plan technique aussi bien que sportif.

image image image image
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

(Davin Roberts Sturdivant) #2

I like Fore, but he seems to change chassis fairly often.

No different from other karters, I guess.

(TJ Koyen) #3

Pretty common for top level drivers to switch teams almost yearly.

I’d imagine at his age you probably just get bored and want to try new stuff.

(James McMahon) #4

Think of him as a consultant and it makes sense. I think he worked with TonyKart for a decade though.

Also holy hell what a mess of a press release we got from them :joy:

(Dom Callan) #5

resident frenchie here:

Brel art and David fore have jointly agreed to end their collaboration. Birel thanks david for his actions as head of racing during 2018.
Starting from today Luca f. has assumed the duties of team manager, overseeing their technical and racing program.

(Dom Callan) #6

Also, I’d like to be as much of a badass as Fore. Maybe by the time I’m 60 I’ll get to race him.