So with my X-30 I have laying in wait for next summer, I’m torn between resuing my old 2 stroke chassis (currently with an LO206 on it) or popping for a new chassis. There is nothing wrong with my old chassis, minus a few scratches that occurred because I apparently have no reguard for lawn maintenance . . . but otherwise is structurely solid.
But it would be a pain to swap engines, as I still plan on running in in Lo206. Normally a new chassis would be out of the question ($$$), by my preferred manufacturer is running a deal right now that would give me 30% off the price of a new chassis until Oct. 15th. (Which is rapidly approaching)
What to do- what to do? . . . . Anyone been in this position before? I’m cheap at heart so my frugalness is fighting with the “want” side of my brain.