Do you know many local karting programs that offer rental or arrive and drive programs for race karters?

(Davin Roberts Sturdivant) #1

This question crossed my mind, under the topic of getting new people into karting.

Do you know many local karting programs that offer rental or arrive and drive programs for race karters?

Share what you know of below!

(James McMahon) #2

In MN Stockholm Karting Center have an OTK/206 for rent. They also run “regular” rental karts.

(Dom Callan) #3

Locally, (Central NJ) the only advertised thing is Keith Raffa’s business called Full Tilt. He rents concession karts but also had the ability to rent older tag karts. To get a modern tag kart rental you have to arrange a test day from one of the manufacturer reps that work the series (ie John Bonanno for compkart).

(Kevin Bandy) #4

Atlanta Motorsports Park in Dawsonville, GA offers concession karts (Sodis) and upon completion of their race school they offer up LO206 and TaG karts for rent.

They are North America’s main Praga dealer so I believe the rentals in question are within year-old Pragas

They also have arrive and drive endurance races but I’m not sure if the LO206 and TaG karts are available to rent for races held there but I would imagine they are.