- Need help with overall rear end grip, kart is always loose on exit compared to front runners. The kart is not so bad on fast sweeping corners.
Most front runners are taller and heavier than me. My size front runners have their weight mounted on the top of their seat.
- My total weight is 186kg, 16 kg on the left next to my seat and 12 kg at the front with 43% Front 57% rear
- I’m 1.73 65kg
- 4 stroke 24hp
- Class weight 185kg
- Tire MG Orange/rental line/ very hard side wall tire
- Front 1 1/2 spacers
- Front bar in
- Rear 1380
- No seat struts
- Seat at 630 mm can’t find anything on the mac seat position, otk recommends 625 -630
Top kart recommends 615-635
Neutral Caster lap time 50.7
Half Caster lap time 46.7
No adjustments change the situation.
- Should I lift the seat and move it rearward?
- Should I try seat struts?
- Should I move the rest of the weight to the back top of my seat ?