Kartpulse Podcast Episode 9: Davin gets interviewed at a Starbucks

So this episode was a little bit different, because I was the one being interviewed about karting. The manager of my gym was doing a school project, and so he interviewed me about how I got started racing, how I got into karting and some questions about KartPulse.

We also chatted a little bit about how to get started in the sport, and a few other things, so I decided to make a podcast out of it.

0 voters

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

We’ve moved the KartPulse podcast hosting from soundcloud to spreaker and in the process did a little work on the audio. Nothing fancy, but noticed the audio levels were not consistent (Guest loud, host quiet or opposite) I made some corrections (Audio compression) to them.

Of course it’s available in your podcast player of choice too! Despite being recorded a couple of years ago, most of the discussions are pretty evergreen and still relevant.