KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 1 Apr-Sept '20 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

Anybody happen to have wreckfest? Online racing on that is cleaner than in f1 online😂. My schedule is so uncertain right Now so I don’t know when I’m free for the weekly race

1 Like

I recently got involved with a group running Indy cars, some clean racing. Beats any lobby I’ve run in so far. I’ve mentioned our group and plan to send invites to have some of them join us as well.
If we run a week night race, would Thursday at 7:30pm central time work for us here in the states?
For the guys overseas, we could try Sundays at 7:30am central time.

2 Likes

Seems good to me👍 (20 char)

Sunday is a work day here - Fri Sat is our weekend. For me Sunday has to be evening time

if i’m on, feel free to shoot one my way.

I will be offline most of August as i move between homes. Unfortunately unavailable.

@M_Martin @NikG Matt and Nik, are you guys on the east coast? I’m trying to recall who out of the group is overseas.

Ric, is Adam still going to race if we run? Between you guys, can you come up with a race day and time that works best?

West Coast baby. The bit without corona (Canada :))

I’m east coast. This seems like it needs a spreadsheet.

1 Like

Brilliant! 20 of those characters

What’s the plan for the race this Sunday or whenever? Indy cars?

Lets try tomorrow at 7:30pm central time. See who shows up, run some laps
Red Bull GP
10 laps
Indy Cars (fixed setup)
No tire wear
No fuel depletion
Track limits and penalties on
@AndreLafond @E13 @M_Martin @Bimodal_Rocket @NikG

2 Likes

I have IRL race tomorrow at 5:30 so I wont be able to make it. I shall be with you in spirit.

Is there a race this Thursday too? If so I’ll be able to make it. Sorry for the lack of communication, I’ve been really busy with training and racing lately.

I could set one up. I think everyone has been busy, that’s a good thing. We all want to get back to a racing schedule again.

1 Like

I will be without a microphone tonight, but I’ll be able to listen. If the race is still happening.

4 posts were split to a new topic: KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 2 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

I’ve started a new topic for “Season 2”.

1 Like