New Member Welcome! October 21- October 28, 2019

Big welcome to our new members this week: October 21st - October 28th!

@Old-Fart-Racing
@Wdsracer
@lbishov1
@Barryb316
@elderhome
@Los
@JacobL29
@AuddieR8
@mresener
@Kartxxl
@Mate
@NonstopRacing
@Brilis_Gunnells

Thank you so much for joining the Kartpulse community.
Introduce yourself below! Tell us a little about how you’re involved with karting.

Hi all, thank you for welcoming me. I’m 46 from the UK and now live in Ottawa Canada as of 2006. I’ve been around racing all my life with family racing cars and bikes. I’ve dabbled in moto x and raced Austin minis for a short while back in the UK but have enjoyed Karting from a young age. Started with arrive and drive and it wasn’t until I moved to Canada that I raced my own kart. With my experience in the racing world and my degree in racing engineer technologies from Merton Tech I started my own kart team. First year in I had a National Canadian champion in the masters Briggs class. Second year a third place at nationals in Sr Briggs. From there we have had multiple provenance champions each year and now have a team of 10 drivers competing in events in the US and Canada. Under my dealership for BirelART, Ricciardo kart and new Charles Leclerc karts I’ve been proud to have had racers go on to car racing series such as the W series and F2USA. I’m gearing up to open a race school here in Ottawa for 2020 to get more kids involved in every level of the sport.

That’s about it from me. Again thank you for the welcome note. I hope I can bring some sound advice and knowledge to this forum.

2 Likes

Che,
Sounds like you have had a varied and colorful motorosport experience. Welcome.