Oversteer on bumps

I perhaps should have mentioned I have been karting for the last 6 years, only SIM racing prior to that. I have often struggled with getting my vision correct in that though. My karting experience is dmax rentals at my local Daytona but not much else. I’m stuck in low 38s at Rye but desperate to improve my lap and driver skill. Im considering getting someone to tutor me a bit as I think I’m doing a lot wrong. You guys are totally correct about the physical side of it, although not weak I definitely need more strength i think. Currently I have an injured wrist so not touching weights just yet. Also the seat situation is I bought someone’s old kart who was apparently a similar size to me, however something feels a little off but I have no idea what it is. I do fit but I elbow the engine which I have never done in other karts. My lack of experience is gonna be a wall to climb, I just don’t know what’s right/ wrong. Also I think the kart last raced at shennington before I bought it. I haven’t changed the setup apart from the front torsion bar, was vertical now horizontal. Im the kind of person who dislikes to be mediocre in my chosen hobby, so I’m heavily driven to understand and improve. Thanks guys, really helpful information

Make sure you have the right sized seat in the recommended position. That’s your first port of call.

Video always helps! Post some footage of the turn and folks can opine.

The video I posted above is the turn. Mike Spencer and I take it at the same speed, but with different approaches. it has been resurfaced since though. Much smoother now

Maybe Peter has a fast buddy he can ghost through the turn. I seem to do better when trying to copy a faster driver.

Sadly I don’t own a camera, on the to do list as I’ll find it super helpful. Also my buddies I kart with are slower and heavier than me so can’t use them. I try and follow anyone who overtakes me, and always find it easier when chasing something. There’s was nobody to ask last time, empty track all day. When I’m really trying to push through that turn I either end up understeering when I start pushing out or I’ll deliberately oversteer it to stop the above. Maybe I’m pushing to hard? Sim racing is a different driving style having the diff and front brakes, so a lot doesn’t carry over.