Uspks review

uspks didn’t go so well

saturday someone brake checked me and i flew over him into the barriers and bent the frame

sunday i was blocked in qualifying and started last and got involved in t1 cayos and i keep getting blocked in the final and finished 21st of 35

i had the pace for a top 15 but just had bad luck

I don’t have any Big Race experience other than a team race… but keep plugging away. This time was for learning. Some of the folks who understand big fields might have some wisdom.

1 Like

Sounds like it was everybody elses fault. I’ll tell you what I tell my son, don’t be a victim. Hope you had fun at least.

1 Like

ya at least i learned a lot

How did you straighten your chassis? Was Parazinho there to straighten it?

1 Like

we knew someone with a table

That’s always good to have.

And at least the 2 friends we had in the race with you didn’t look like they were involved in your incidents, even though one was just a few spots ahead of you in the final.

1 Like

who were the drivers?

1 Like

The Crosslink drivers, Brayden Robertson (817) and Nicholas Stouffer (881). We also know John Burke (844) and Noah Baker (849).

1 Like

Did you happen to see what TA (Annunzio) accomplished?

1 Like

Do you mean Thomas Annunziata and where he finished? Results are on Race Hero and SpeedHive.

1 Like

Yep, him. He’s a nice kid that used to hang around the tent. Passing curiousity.

1 Like

DNF on Saturday after 2 laps, and 4th on Sunday.

o what corner did he dnf in

That’s so “karting”. DNF followed by top 5. What a roller coaster of a sport. Thank you.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I got the results off of Race Hero.

1 Like

Thomas was mostly in the battle at the front all weekend. Not sure his results show it, but he was fast.

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me. He is a fine driver!

1 Like

i was looking back and i think i was the driver that hit him

There was someone else that DNF’d on the same lap, so there’s no telling. Unless you have video.

1 Like