2024 OVKA Karting Swap Meet [Wilmington, OH 2-3-2024]

What @jsipplracing said… :grin: My son and I will look for you. Will you have any signage?

1 Like

Awesome!!

Not sure yet exactly who all is in our booths but I’ll definitely let you guys know where we’re at and what we look like!

1 Like

Bumping with final info because we’re ONE WEEK away! The weather looks great next weekend (no snow or ice like in the past)

The 38th Annual Kart Racing Swap Meet is NEXT Saturday, February 3rd
Roberts Centre, Wilmington, OH
Doors Open 8:00am

We have over 230 booths sold already for vendors, with a few more left, you can still register at SWAP MEET - www.OVKA.com - Ohio Valley Karting Association

We have Seminars available (signup at: Sign Me Up)

Tech Trainings for 4-cycles provided by the contacts listed on the graphic

We’re also going to have USAC Champion Brady Bacon on hand in the OVKA booth to sign autographs, and talk karting, dirt racing, and all things motorsport.

Come join us!

4 Likes

For those attending, the vendor list and map:

Mmmm Bacon. Nice photo!

Come get your stickers here! I will have a TON of CHEAP stuff for sale.

Cadet roller for <$500
Multiple Used Orange seal 206’s race ready for $500
Micro Swift engines CHEAP

2 Likes

Jeez, really? I recall when we couldnt buy an lo at any price! Thats a good deal, no?

Yes, great deal for a USED 206 (updated original post to remove thought that it might be new ones).

Well even I’m not that dumb to assume that a 500 clam engine is new

Come back with stories, please.

1 Like

Two race ready Honda cr125 shifter packages at Eagle Racing D206.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ll be there tomorrow. Got the truck loaded up last night. Engines, engine parts, clutches, cadet kart, wheels. You name it, I have it for super cheap. I took a whole truck load of stuff out of our garage to bring and give away cheap!!

I’ll be wearing a Purdue hoodie with a Briggs and Stratton cap (not because i like Briggs, but definitely because I like the hat). Come by and get some KartPulse stickers inspired by the world famous Dom Callan and TJ Koyen!

3 Likes

Oooh I want one. Save one for me!

1 Like

We’ll come looking for you! Do you happen to have a tire mounting band in your collection? Also gotta have a Callen/Koyen sticker or two!

I do not. Closest I can get is a bead breaker. I’ll save you a couple of stickers.

1 Like

Thanks @fatboy1dh! Nice to meet you in person.

7 Likes