Bent axles....HELP

For those that had their bent axles fixed via service, how did you mail them to PKT? I am going to call them tomorrow as I looked up shipping quotes and they are crazy high. I have 3-4 30mm axles from this season 206 luck.

I just shipped mine in a poster tube. Typically you can get those for free, and might just need to put 2 together. My local shipping store is always able to give me the best price from all the different methods.

The first time I sent them axles, I sent 3 - 30mm axles at one time. I shipped them on Monday, and had them back by Friday.

Last time I went to ship UPS via shipping tube I was told that UPS had changed their policies and tubes are now considered “irregular” size and have a surcharge. Sure enough what normally would have cost $13 was quoted as $30 to ship. The guy said it’s because the tubes will sometimes roll off the automated sorter belts UPS uses.

I found a small box that was very long (about 4”x4”x”46”) and shipped it in that for around the original $13 it was before

Other shippers may vary but no more tubes for UPS. I’ve noticed the ones FedEx sells now are triangles instead of round.

I think it was the FedEx ones I used.

fellow karters the tracks we race on would not even b considered by the british & itialian racers watch ther race vids ther track s are so nice our teacks are ruff & if ya get bumped or crossed up & go off ttrack bent axle happens