From shifter to KA

This engine is a blast! I have nobody to judge myself with today but the track is the reverse of the last event and I’m right there with those times.

3 Likes

Between the engine package and the dog, I can tell you have incredable taste . . . :+1:

Minus an issue where my rear axle shifted and sent me off of T1 with no brakes, first weekend ever in a tag was a success. Qualified P2, finished P3 after dropping a wheel. Engine ran flawlessly. I need to work on changing some shifter habits. I was also on a borrowed set of used tires for the day since nobody had any. (Shop I normally deal with only had a set of rears, the other at the track flat out said no while I was looking at the tires) Oh and the other drivers in the class were very welcoming and friendly.

2 Likes

Why would a seller not sell you tires? I know there are reports of tire shortages in all forms of motorsport but if they have tires to sell, why no sale?

Our club is weird some times. I’m not sure. Still glad I managed to do what I did on year old take offs