How is karting in the USA?

PNW seems to be growing more road+kart tracks lately. Circuit of the Northwest will be the 2nd track to go up in a decade since The Ridge opened in 2011.

This will bring the kart track count up to 7 in WA.

It’s just a guess to highlight my point that big entries might not be indicative of generally high participation rates overall, hence why it remains relatively unknown. The numbers are just to highlight the idea.

We are seeing record numbers currently at the club level also. A 15 y/o that used to race with my team just moved to TA2 racing, along with another one going to the UK for formula 1600 as well

hugely differs between states, there are club, regional, and national events here, each being a little bit larger than the other. club races tend to be within a state or 2, regional within a region (duh), and national spreads all over the place. im not familiar with national stuff but I know SKUSA visits at least 5 states a year. (i think at least). Engines vary greatly from state to state, but x30, rotax, and lo206 can be found almost anywhere. kz, cr125, ka100, and world formula are pretty big here too. You can pretty much find anything in the US since its massive.