Simracing Thread - 2020 Stay-at-Home Edition

Got an open stream to Nick and my’s league race for a bit.

Elias,
Can you invite andre if I’m not on at 1?

Sure thing.
20 characters

I’ll be getting on soon. I don’t have a lot of cars or tracks yet. But I’m up for some fun

Send me a friend request. Some of you share names with multiple people and I don’t know who’s who hah

@Dedo I’m on and practicing. Will you set up the race again?

Yes, I’ve got it. About to open lobby at noon.

What’s your gamer tag? I’ll invite you to a party

Another driver gets in hot water in sim:

(CNN)Chip Ganassi Racing has terminated its relationship with NASCAR driver Kyle Larson, who used the n-word while taking part in a virtual racing event on Sunday.

The way he says that comes out as if he’s so comfortable and does it regularly, too.

The Best Things About NASCAR Driver Kyle Larson Saying…

1 Like

theres been more drama during the quarantine for NASCAR than during the regular season.
Kyle Larson deserved to be fired and NASCAR shouldve acted much quicker on it

1 Like

That’s a funny article. Writer skewers him.

It does make the Will Ferrell movie, Talladega Nights, seem like a documentary when you see stuff like this go down. Ah, satire.

“Help me Oprah Winifry!”

@wsalisbury3 running Kartpulse on his F3 car in IRacing, and I’m excited. Lol

1 Like

Did my best to represent! Some of those guys are ultra quick. Also Sonoma is not one of my favorite tracks.
Quick race recap. With 70 entries I was just happy to make the top 30 into the broadcast split. Started 27th, and was running around 14th the whole race, got up to 11th bear the end, until I got taken out on the last lap by a dive bomb move from the guy behind which took out my rear wing. Ended up 21st. Not exactly pleased with the result after moving up so far in the field. It happens I guess.
Next week is Watkins Glen and that’ll be a tight race for everyone.

My pal Andre inquires if we are doing 2 central project cars sat or sun? @Dedo

I have a couple ideas for cars. The group 4 cars and the vintage touring A cars in project cars 2. Both are a lot of fun at catalunya and road America. The lotus 25 is also great at the Azure Circuit, (Monaco).

1 Like

Aaargh. Sorry You got punted. The downside of online racing. Nice work nonetheless.

@Bimodal_Rocket @AndreLafond @KartingIsLife @Aaron_Hachmeister_ @E13

Sure thing, Sunday at Noon central. Lets do one race at Zoland in a blizzard using the Audi GTO (AWD).

Agee, lets do it. I’m game for whatever ideas come up.

any open f1 2019 leagues out there? just got the game.