SKUSA adds KZ (again)

@Muskabeatz Not really that big of a head scratcher, IMO. Rok is winning the shifter engine battle right now based on field size this side of the country. It’s crazy to not take advantage of it. I think it’s a great move and I hope Pro Tour follows suit. Not likely, but I got my fingers crossed. People are asking for it.

@Racer46 Back to back weekends for shifter guys and big teams isn’t a huge deal. Rok Fest East is at Charlotte the weekend after the second WKA race there. SummerNats is the weekend after PKC East at NCMP. They changed is to PKC East because it’s no really Great Lakes Region and we’re on the east side of the country, even if it’s mostly “Midwest”, we’re still East.

@NikG A bunch of bigger teams were conferred with in these decisions and Tom and the rest of the SKUSA officials and decision makers actually are willing to and do listen to little guys as well.

PKC East actually asked teams and racers for track suggestions. So, that partially drove the schedule for this year, I believe. I’m pretty happy with all the decisions that have been made at PKC East this year. It’s exciting to see them welcoming in classes that are big in the areas. Rok Shifter, 206, etc.

1 Like