Speed Secrets Podcast #2 - Davin talks about Karting and Sim Racing

I’m probably going to start with either AC or ACC, I heard ACC has better physics since they only have to focus on one class of cars, so they say for terms of GT, its very realistic.

But I want to hear your guys thoughts on AC, I’d probably do the Mazda, Skip Barber, and other cars. How good are the physics on AC compared to other sims, I heard from others it was one was the best ones but feel free to tell your experience

1 Like

AC is cool but feels a bit dated to me. Try ACC. You can always get AC when it inevitably goes on steam sale.

True, I was thinking about getting KK on steam sale too, I’ll get ACC during the sale as well

ACC is good , for some reason to me that fast of a car doesn’t feel as connected to me as the slower cars like the skippie and Mazda.

I will say ACC IMO does require good brake tuning as the cars can be very sensitive and difficult to drive. In AC racing the little fiats was actually fun and felt connected.

Sounds good, but besides sim, I feel like the best practice is actually sitting down in a 4 stroke and busting out laps from my view :joy:

I agree. I will say kart Kraft is just fun, if you have a good wheel setup and Vr it’s kinda of amazing.

Baldwin raced karts and did some formula ford prior to winning world’s fastest gamer.

1 Like