Tire prepping

I catch a hop in 1 if I hit my entry wrong. The old school hairpin right hander has two lines that I found in 206 that don’t try to kill you.

1 Like

Wow!! I hope it wasnt broken, I couldn’t lay on my left side for weeks and it hurt to take deep breaths

Broken, cracked or otherwise damage ribs are pretty painful.

One year I popped the right side at a left hand in track. Then the next race I popped the left on a right hand in track. Yep, that sucked.

1 Like

I feel your pain buddy, been there, done that. Broken? I guess cracked and broken are about the same thing. I think of “broken” as separated, but I’m grasping at straws. You pray you won’t get a cold and start coughing all night. lol

1 Like

During practice I noticed people driving in really deep and sliding around that patch they put in. I’ve been very cautious
With that corner since I hurt my ribs. Just bought a carbon fiber rib vest so I’ll try that out this Saturday if work doesnt screw me out of another race weekend lol

Blake, if all else fails, what worked for me was a deepseat.

1 Like

Oh god! That would suck!

I have a medium Imaf seat right now and it is definitely the most shallow seat I have had. I really want to try an Nek seat

I got a NEK c.3 32 that needs patched up I’ll let you have for cheap. Stop by garage 30 and take a look at it.

I either run in deep and then angle through the rough or pinch real tight on the concrete in the right hander. I run the same laps both ways.

1 Like

I will definitely do that man! Thank you!