(Weekly) KartPulse Racer Videos Thread

Ok, Imma try that :rofl: I did that last year im going to check if i recorded :wink:

How did we go from inventing karting, manufacturing karts, to completely losing the business to Europe?

2 Likes

Pretty sure all we’d get out of that is rapid wearing out of overheated rain tires :sunglasses:

Finally first outing of the season, and it was done with my classic PCR😁

Broke the engine in for 2 sessions and then full gasss. My Minarelli engine was pared with a Baroni carb that was fully rebuilt but it seemed like it didn’t ran optimal at the highest rpm’s. I had the jets properly set, but regardless of what I did the spark was dry and black. I did cover the air box just in case. Piston crown was moist and good.

Next weekend I’ll try my other carb, Ibea L2

Enjoy :fire:

4 Likes

Good grief im jealous. Im cryin over here. That power, that noise. Want.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: KartKraft, Iracing and other sim Throwdown Season 2

i own the rights to use this audio track.. #racing #fast #track #automobile #garda - YouTube chasing backmarkers in quali😘

I missed a heat so i had to do second chance managed to work up from p7 to p4 to get a place in prefinal, Prefinal was not the best i was getting blocked by a slower driver. Started p28 in final and i worked up to p22/40
Its not the result i was hoping for but well, We had the wrong gearing so i was slow on the straights and tirepresure where off beacuse of stress going into prefinals and finals… This was a good lesson to keep track of time and never take a brake… Lets hope for better in MKR 2 in Borlänge :slight_smile:

That track looks perfect for a 100 what is it? Did you check pop off on the baroni?

2 Likes

Yeah, very nice to drive. You could get into a rhythm very easy! It is Kart Ring Klippan located in Bolestad Sweden :ok_hand:t2:

I checked the pop off and it was good. Reeds wasn’t cracked either. I’ll test a Ibea L2 this Saturday and see what difference it makes. The Baroni was totally overhauled with new membranes and needle

1 Like

Video of me (000) and Derek Hastings(13) in 206 Masters at G&J was a good race back marker hurt me pretty bad until it all worked out for me, not so much for Derek as you can see.

Video by Joey Neuzel (111)

3 Likes

Pretty much my karting career in 1 screenshot…

2 Likes

I can actually confirm stuff like this for you more then once. That or an official gives you an absolutely bogus penalty.

Chuck a nosecone at him sometime?

I present my zoomiest of the day. What an amazing layout. It is all turns and flinging yourself off apexes. Whee!

The laptime is very kart draw dependent. I experienced a 5s gap over the karts I drove. This would likely be a 49s kart in the hands of someone more familiar with the layout, I am sure.

Scott Monison came up with this clever idea to make his race days easier:

Hopefully he makes tech this week so I dont have to go get tools… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mike makes a tip video

Not to pick nits but if all the kids take only late apexes, it’s your fault.

Get why you say this, tho. I recall always turning in too early when I was new.

Your driving looks pretty good. I feel like there’s something about traffic that’s holding you back a touch. You need to play in Traffic as much as possible. Driving is very solid, need more races to get more comfy I bet.

1 Like

Speaking of playing in traffic, I wonder what Oliver is racing these days.