Will this be a future crisis for kart racing?

Hey Joe, if you end up running fseries in NJ say hi. I’ll be the 50 year old dude with the red suit with the fireball on the back.

1 Like

I sure will! Running 4 cycle this year to get my feet wet, get consistent in driving, not go broke, learn how chassis setup affects the kart, not go broke, and have fun. We have something like 22 races in just our local series, should be really fun!

1 Like

Oh terrific. At least one of us isn’t broke yet. Give it a year.

1 Like

Come visit OVRP sometime, we have a pretty consistent and awesome Masters group :wink: Plenty of races that don’t conflict with the NJ State Championship

Anyway, I think the one thing that hasn’t been quite touched on is that the next generation of lifers may not even know they’re going to be lifers in the sport. I think the knowledge and people to supply it are available. If you told me five years ago that I’d be a race director at OVRP, the head flagman for Rok Cup USA, and get to race my own kart in between, I would’ve never believed you. But life has a funny way of working sometimes and it isn’t always obvious!

1 Like

It’s in my list for this year. It looks like a neat place.