2 Iame KPV Egnines - $800 each or combo deal

Price: $800 each or $1,500 both with exhaust and starter

Details:
$800 each but if you buy both $1,500 and I will include starter and #3 exhaust.

These are great engines to start karting: easy to drive and service and have a centrifugal clutch so engine won’t die if you spin. 2 stroke 100cc, piston-port that revs up to 15,000 rpms, about 20hp

First one has only gone through 5 liters of fuel since total rebuild (all bearings and seals, new Iame conrod kit, Iame piston kit, gaskets, spark plug, carb rebuild). Comes complete with carb, engine mount, exhaust header
Piston is 52.90R (last piston size). Comes with a spare fresh 52.50 Cylinder so you are covered.

Second engine is new never run since total rebuild (all bearings and seals, Iame conrod kit, Iame piston kit, gaskets, spark plug, carb rebuild kit). Comes complete with carb, engine mount, exhaust header
Piston is 52.80V (7 piston sizes left).

2 Likes

Someone buy these and build a twin engine kart!!!

Tempted, but not quite ready…

No worries, sale pending but I’ll keep posting status in case it falls through

1 Like

Ahaha that would be awesome!

These would be perfect candidates, they are truly in like new condition. Built for my wife who used one of them for a day, barely broken in. It would be awesome to see them on a twin engine configuration!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.