2021 Kart Republic KR1/Rok Shifter

Price: $9,000 or best reasonable offer

Details: 2021 KR1/ Rok Shifter. My father passed on Thanksgiving morning and my life’s priorities and obligations have shifted rather quickly. Dalmi electric kart stand, Mychron 5S2T, 2 sets of AMV dry wheels, 1 set of new, unused AMV wet wheels, NIB MG Yellows, NIB MG wets. NIB Snipers. Lots of spares. The Lab Sport paddle shifters ($1600 alone, not currently installed), spare Mychron 5s (not a 2T). Adjustable steering hub and OEM hub, same with clutch lever. NIB RLV kart stand. Engine is due based on time for a piston. I was going to send it out to Swedetech for a top end and a thorough going-through. The engine shipping crate (brand new), should be here tomorrow so you can ship the motor out, should you choose. NIB turbo tire changer. If you don’t need a lot of this stuff like the paddle shifters, Snipers, etc. I’m sure you could sell it and recoup a lot of the package cost. Asking $9k or best reasonable offer.

Very sorry for your loss, Alex.

So sorry to hear about your father, Alex. Praying for you and your family :pray:t4:

Again, sorry for your loss Alex.

I know Alex and he actually just recently let me drive this setup. It’s fast and well-sorted, and Alex is a great and honest guy. Buy with confidence!

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you.
-Dom

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.