All of my TaG karting equipment, $9000 shipped

For sale: 15 years of accumulated single-speed stuff. I’m going shifter-only. $9000 for absolutely everything banded up on a pallet and shipped to any Lower 48 freight terminal.

Chassis:
2020 CRG KT2, medium seat, your choice of cadet-size brake or Duralcan.
2019 Mad Croc MC-01, medium seat, loaded with experimental Factory Karts equipment like plain-bearing spindles and a brake that uses a DC-9 elevator cable.

Engines:
2022 IAME KA100, built by CKT Racing Engines in Chicago, 6 hours from new. Set fastest lap in my last KA race.
2021 IAME X30, 5 hours since top and bottom end overhaul by a Big National Builder Who Won’t Be Named. Most frequently seen overtaking random shifters on practice days.

Either chassis can have either engine installed for $4500 FOB Riverside CA. I like the CRG/KA100 and Mad Croc/X30 combos best but if you want a CRG/X30 or Mad Croc/KA100 you can have it.

Parts:
3 CRG axles, a spare CRG front hub, rear hub, steering column, tie rods, brake rotor, and loads of CRG-specific bolts, a spare set of CRG wheels in good condition, a smaller Maranello steering wheel if you don’t like the CRG one, $750 separately or $500 when bundled with the CRG kart.
Nearly full set of 219 sprockets from 73 to 88 in good condition including some new Extron ones.
Four chains, two new, two usable.
Spare X30/KA clutch drums and 10t and 11t sprockets.
About 25 lbs of loose random powertrain related spare parts that have been bailing my friends and me out of trouble at the track for a decade, all sorts of belts, pumps, cables, heater hoses, special bolts, clamps. The definition of “Miscellaneous” and absolutely essential to have at the track when the KA vibrates something loose again and it falls off. All powertrain spares can be thrown in for $500 with either kart package.

1 Like