Allison Racing Engines/Brandon Jenkins Concern

So, maybe a bit of an odd post, but I sent my motor to Allison Racing Engines/Brandon on Saturday. I had texted him a question just a couple days prior and he answered quickly as usual.

However, since then, I texted Sunday just to confirm he got the motor and didn’t hear anything. Followed up yesterday with a text and phone call - nothing. Called and texted today, nothing. Engine was signed for by somebody.

Does anyone know if he’s okay? Maybe just busy prepping for some big event I don’t know about? Just seems odd that suddenly he’s entirely unresponsive.

Sunday I would write off, as it’s Sunday and we should all be hanging out with our families and not answering work texts (or we should be at a race track!).

IAME Grands are this week so I would imagine he is swamped working on stuff for that.

Brandon is such a nice dude and usually great at supporting his customers so I’m sure he’s just super busy.

2 Likes

I’ll second what TJ said. Most engine builders are probably crazy busy this week, as everyone will want to have their stuff freshened up for the IAME Grands.

1 Like

Ah, got it. I didn’t realize IAME grands was this week, that makes sense.

To be clear, I wasn’t at all worried that he took my motor and ran or something, just genuinely worried that something may have happened! He does seem like a great guy. Thanks for the reassurance.

I’ll follow up mid-next week.

1 Like

I mean, there’s a chance that your motor is the best he’s ever scene and he’s smuggling it out of the country to power a new Tesla rocket :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Reminds me of Paperback Paradise (@paperbackparadise) • Instagram photos and videos

… if you’re into that sort of absurd inappropriate humor.

Omg I love it. Nice find.