Anyone has trying this fairings?

Good evening from Greece,

anyone has try this set of nose and bumper front from hegar? Those guys seems to know what they doing.
The price is a bit up for me but I’m thinking of doing the step. Coz my own set it’s dated.
A lot dated…
Many thanks for your time. ckart4

The hot dog Nassau. Yes, that is seen a lot these days. I personally don’t like it because it’s hard to mount my gopro to. It’s a fine faring otherwise. I use the bumper from that set and the previous gen faring. My teammates use the new one. It’s supposedly more aerodynamic.

1 Like

That’s a “Hagar fairing”.

I’ve run one, they’re intended for road/long track racing and are worth a couple of mph for sure in that kind of racing. Not sure I’d bother with one in sprint/short track racing.

Not all organizations allow them however. Especially across the pond I would check if you can run it.

2 Likes

Agree with James on this one. I think the Hegar / Hagar fairing is not very common to see used in karting outside of Road Racing, and I believe this is partially due to regulations and aesthetics. I do know recently several manufacturers are toying with Hegar-like Nassau panels, in particular OTK and Kart Republic…

1 Like

Many thanks.
That’s great help.
Cheers from Greece!

1 Like