Hello guys. I have been let down be normal (lead acid battery) sometimes they have no power ( after charging and starting engine on cold morning)
They dont keep a even current (when starting V goes down and sometime is not enough for the spark to start the engine.
What are you guys suggestions?
Lipo? Life? Gel?
The large cables from the charger triggered me. If it’s a smaller type motorcycle battery charger/tender, you should be good. .7~1 amps is okay, these batteries like it low and slow when charging. Charging at a high amperage setting can build heat and potentially cause damage to a battery, even when new.