Birel Brake hydraulic fitting question

Hey everybody, can someone tell me the correct name or terminology for this karting brake line fitting? I know one end is 1/8 NPT and the other is metric, just need to know what it’s called to phone around for stock to non kart shops.


I think if you just ask for a straight union they’ll know what you need

The Comet web site also calls it a straight union.

Think I have it figured, it’s a Birel master Fyi. It turns out it is 1/8 mbsp to 10mm DIN extra light! That’s a mouthful!

1 Like