Broadcast Reminder - IAME US Grand National

Geez man, this is so good! Now all you need is an “Instant Replay” feature, and you’re in with the big league! :grin:

Yeah I’m scratching my head on how to make instant replays work with what we’ve got. I just need to look into different systems than the the cookie cutter base stuff we used with stream labs. I’m sure there’s options.

Also, the USPKS teaser isn’t confirmed…but hopefully in the works. Fingers crossed for more!

Those MotoSpy videos are great. They mix in the outside podcasts too which I think is great too (Pulp & GT) because other poeple talking aboput the drivers and sports adds this subconscious layer of credibility and ‘social proof’ for want of a better term. Adds the ‘this is bigger than just a few guys going racing’ vibe. I understand this is hard because karting doesn’t really have a culture of ‘talking about itself’ so finding these kind of comments are an added layer of complexity but in the end having this big giant ecosystem of self-sustainment would be great for Kartchasert and the sport imo.

Good luck with it all mate!

1 Like