CKNA SOUTH Divisional Championship (Lo206)

• The 2022 Season will be the best 4 of 6 races.

• Jacksonville and Charlotte will be single Final events for the weekend, following a similar format to the Grands event.

• Monticello and NOLA will have 2 Finals (Saturday and Sunday) at each event.

1 Like

Good info, wasn’t aware of that.

1 Like

I just reserved pit space #91 if anyone wants to be neighbors. :+1:

@CrocIndy and I are up in the yellow spots. Come over and say hello.

1 Like

what is up with $205 per class and there is no money up for grabs we may have to back to dirt for 200 you are in the 10000 to win with pay backs to 5th

With a 206 or a clone?

clone have not found money races for 206 in the southeast

1 Like

I dont think I know any faces, but I do know a few voices from our online leagues.
Id put a KP sticker on my kart

I don’t think you’ll find that in LO206 on a sprint track, at least not that I’ve seen here in Florida that I’m aware of. Dirt might be a different story, but I don’t run dirt.

it is more the entry fee than the prize money just using that as an example

Dont think I’ve seen any cash up for grabs round here in sprint. OVRP might have had a money race recently, tho. I have an acquaintance that does oval in the Midwest and he’s frequently in money races.

Pretty cool engines for those races too. Seems like they are more open tech. Saw his animal that makes like 35hp.

How many of these things do I need to being to Jax?

Anyone going, let me know, so I can have a rough guess on how many I should make.

James hooked me up with the file and I’ll bring a bunch to hand out.

2 Likes

I’ll take 3, one for the kart, one of the trailer, and one for the tow vehicle! :+1:

I’t will be cool to stand on grid, look out into the field and spot a KP sticker and be like . . .
cheers

2 Likes

Checking in from round 1 of the CKNA Winter Nationals at JAX.

IMG_1409

Pits 3

2 Likes

Do you still have stickers available

Just got done at Monticello, not my best showing at all, but still had fun. Future plans is to skip Charlotte but run at NOLA.

I’m new to this Youtube thing, and voice overs, so bare with me . . . got my first black flag ever during the final. :-1:

1 Like

Anyone here run spring nationals at Charlotte last year? I am looking to make the trip down and was wondering what a good starting point is for gear ratio, or a range.

What class? I was there wrenching last year, but will be racing this year.

Senior Medium. What class are you running?

I’m an old fat masters guy now.

3.35-3.40 is where I would start Friday morning for you.