Compkart lo206

Hi I’m located in phoniex arizona I’m looking into getting into racing. Was looking at the compkart 4r with lo206. Is this the best chassis to go with??? Ill be racing in the senior class.

1 Like

There really is no such thing as “the best chassis”, as most well-established brands can be competitive in the right hands with the right tuning knowledge. CompKart is certainly a good solid brand, but most importantly with any kart, you need to see if you’ll be able to get spare parts and tuning help with it.

Are you purchasing from an individual or a shop?

It looks like Phoenix Kart Rentals is right in your backyard and they are a CompKart dealer so you should have good access to info on the kart should you go that route.

I was going to purchase from a local shop near me so I have help. I’m just getting into it som I’m brandcnew to this. So I will need all the help I can get. I just been researching chassis n seen alot of people say compkart is top notch karts.

1 Like

I went on a tear with a CompKart 4R last year. It was fast out of the box and just got better as we tweaked it.

Honestly support is more important than brand.

Compkart is a BirelArt product I believe and definitely as good as any other. Plus the color is cool.

Sounds like it could be a good chassis to be on for you with the support in the area.

Yeah it the compkart or the tony kart I was going to go with. Seems like alot of people are racing the vlr at pkra which is the track in arizona

I would get a kart that has good local support. Also, I don’t know what your budget is, but you look for good used deals for karts that’re like one season old that are cheaper and still in really good condition before going to a newer kart since when you first start out in karting, it’s more important to work on your driving

Honestly support is more important than brand.

Best advice ever and absolutely true.

1 Like

@CrocIndy Any suggested settings?

I ran a 5mm spacer inside on the front, 4mm toe out, 2mm positive camber, caster out with max offset freeline pills top and bottom, stock front bar, 3.2 axle between 52.5 and 53.5" rear width, middle ride height, middle wheel base, seat 103cm from top center to LF kingpin.

2 Likes