Complete Tony Kart KZ Brake Setup - BSS/BSD

Price:$600 shipped

Details:

Complete BSS/BSD of my former 401 KZ chassis with Rotors, Magnesium Hubs, Master Cylinder, Balance Bar, Brake Rod, Lines, Rod & Safety Line, Rear caliper mounting bracket and front caliper+master cylinder mounting hardware.

Condition: Good. The rotors have a little bit of flash rust as you can see in the picture that will come off with first use (Left the garage door open on a very humid day).

This setup was never raced on and only used in SCCA SOLO (We don’t really use the brakes that much) - As such, I’ve NEVER replaced the front pads in the 4 years I’ve had this system and have only replaced the rears once (late last year). This system was last used in December of 2023. Do a fluid flush, bleed the system and go…or use as is (Still has fluid in it, albeit old fluid). Piecing this system together would cost about $2300 bucks, buy it as a spare or as an upgrade for $1100 shipped to your door. I accept PayPal.

Ok folks, since I don’t see too many of these up for sale I’m basically shooting from the hip on pricing. If anyone’s interested, please feel free to make a fair offer.

Price reduced - $800 shipped…obo?

Alright. Let’s get this gone. $600, shipped to your door.

1 Like

That’s definitely a good deal, just full brake systems tend to be slow to move. I’ve had good luck on eBay in the past.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.