Cool delivery

Our business partners Jetex took a cool delivery last night, brought it to the hangar and asked our help to open it and inspect the goods inside. It came in a big ass orange box.

Ohhhh my days :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That is very pretty!

Wow! Neat container too.

The big orange box seems to be missing ‘Fragile - Do Not Drop’ stickers… :sunglasses:

1 Like

So glad my car made it safe to the new owner! Now if you could send me the payment for it, that’d be great.

2 Likes

container probably cost more than my car… you should take her to your kart track

No disrespect to the Bugatti, but it would get smoked by a kart I bet! (But you could probably buy 1000 KZ karts for the same $).

The white seats are just asking for it imho. Even Sheiks need a cup of Joe or Tea as they rip around.

It’s not for a Sheikh, it’s for Jetex. They’re planning some promo shoots with it.

Did a lil research it’s a Bugatti Baby 2, tops out at 48 mph. Neat little toy.

I was thinking to ask the CEO if he’d want to do a drag race with my kart for a promo vid, geared high to give it a chance, but for a promo for sure I’d be expected to let it win.

2 Likes

3 1/2 new KZ2 for that. worth it for the bragging rights I guess

Amazing idea. please do it

1 Like

Agreed. I’d let the guy win to be in that video!

1 Like

Towards the end of the “race” you both get passed by a modern supercar driven by James May, who waves cheekily at the camera. Fade to Jetex logo.

3 Likes

Better yet you get passed by Jay Leno in one of his period Bugatti’s, or a Pur Sang replica. :grin:

2 Likes

Planted the seed, let’s see if it grows :checkered_flag: