Do old Gillard / P.d.b karts dont have homologation plate?

But regarding the frame it is after 2003 (mounting position side pods) and there already gillard had its own braking system. Not the skm. So i would say its not a gillard but maybe a kart by pdb

1 Like

I would love an email adresse to pdb. But can’t find any

Pretty sure that Gillard used their own characteristic brake master cylinder (with the 2 pull rods down the sides of the main
bore) from the mid 1980s, and a version is still current (TG16).
This m/cyl uses a U shaped chassis mounting bracket welded on top of the chassis tube unlike the ’ normal’bracket as shown in Silverlines’ pics.
So another item on the ’ it may not be a Gillard’ list.
Off topic but the Sonik engine is a bit oddball too, Piston ported like a JICA but with a Tryton / Tillotson carb, and a drum clutch?? What was Formula Nordic about ??

1 Like

So I havent come any closer :-/ Anyone knows how I can come in contact with P.D.B by mail ??

Thanks

All contact details shown at www.pdbkart.nl

1 Like

I just bought the same go kart I believe

2 Likes

Dear Brian,

I have been a PDB works driver for more then 20 years. I for sure know what kind of chassis you have. The time your chassis was made PDB racing used Gillard chassis and Maddox chassis.
But to promote karting in Holland PDB made a affordable chassis for nationale races. This chassis was called the PDB chassis. it was simple with brandless parts no excenters in the front nothings fancy. The red colour is the original colour and the pdb sicker on the front is actually the sticker to explain wich brand it is. The one you have is even a little bit fancy because early models did not even have a stabi in the front.

3 Likes