Dream tracks

Ok that’s bloody terrifying. What’s the max lat G you pull on that?

@KartingIsLife I know isn’t quite the same in terms of nostalgia, but Parma’s layout = GoPro’s layout so you can at least get a feel for it driving there!

1 Like

I don’t know about the 250s round that track. I know elsewhere they can pull sustained about 2.5g with peaks in the 3ish region. For a kart thats ok, we had a datalogger in ICA in 2001 and pulled sustained 6g round one long corner (and went on two wheels a fair few times), back in the days of 50 lap sets of tires.

In a 125 that first section through the trees was just flatout which was awesome.

I’m going off topic but i enjoyed watching this video of a 250 round Paul Ricard, partly because its cool and also because you don’t realise how small an F1 track is (and consequently how small the cars must be).

1 Like

Interesting. Similar G to x30. Must be because road course has longer turns.

The 250’s have aero, wings and diffusers normally. You can sort of see they are pulling higher g in the long high speed corners then the slow corners.

Yep noticed that and it makes sense. Kind of like how the LMP cars pull highest Gs on the 180mph sweepers as opposed to the tight corners.

I just tried out Unser’s indoor track (I’m really new) and Centennial is the next one I want to try. How have you liked that track so far??