Electric kart stands

Regarding electric stands, I HIGHLY suggest you look at the Dalmi that Fastech Racing sells. 4 puncture proof LARGE wheels with adjusted geometry to keep everything level, this is a custom spec that Fastech carries. 4 back surgeries since February and its a breeze to do this by myself. I looked at other brands but the Dalmi is the lightest by far.

Link:

1 Like

Curious. You guys that own and use the one man stands, do you also use them as your primary maintenance stands at home?

Yes. I use mine for everything.

Rear bumper changes are a little difficult. Also, using lasers on the front end can be scewed as well. But everything else can be done.

I agree with the rear bumper but why the lasers?

Rear bumper changes are a breeze with the Dalmi.

1 Like

Absolutely all maintenance of mine is done on the Dalmi.

I recently purchased the KartLift for the very same reason as you. It is heavy but it’s not as heavy as lifting my superkart on and off. I’ve added stronger chains and bigger wheels.
After loading kart onto the top of my trailer, I jockey the KartLift trolley onto my trailer chassis and bolt it to the frame for transporting, that way I can store more things into the trailer

Remember folks, his first concern was working out of the bed of a pickup truck and not wanting to dead-lift a 100 lbs stand into the bed of a truck!

1 Like

Yep and my back issues made the Dalmi a no brainer; I can lift it without a problem to put in to a SUV trunk or a F350 Super Duty.

1 Like

Agreed, its so light and compact. My buddy saw my dalmi at the track last weekend and was immediately talking about selling his streeter and replacing it with two dalmi’s for his 2 kids.

1 Like