Elon Musk and Twitter reminds me of what Rob Howden did to ekartingnews

A discussion about how EKN has changed over the years is a good one to have. But this particular topic is not an example of the standard of discussion we have as a community.

The big changes in 2013 (Coined EKN 2.0 at the time) definitely fueled kartpulse starting off a couple of months later. At the end of the day, EKN is a small team with a full time job of having to travel all around the country covering races. Add managing a website and forums on top of that and it’s a lot to manage.

Critical analysis and debate as it pertains to karting is always welcome here. Tracks, series, drivers, business, these forums, even me… all fair game.

I ask that criticism is constructive though.

There’s lots of places on the internet for cheap shots, insults etc and racers are certainly full of opinions. It’s very easy to be a critic, very few take action.

It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

See also:

5 Likes