EMMETT RACING VLOG #2 Bringing the Broom!

3 Likes

Hehe he’s stoked with his quali. Very smooth. And pre and final! Congrats Emmet!

1 Like

Sorry, I just have to boast about this family. Mike has been a great asset to our club at NTK. He is not only a board member, but put a lot of time and energy into the club. He has taken up the role of Race Director many times which we all know can be a major challenge in and of itself. Additionally he is the Team Principal of Emmett Racing and Father to Emmett. I first met them when pitted next to each other. Our daughters ended up playing together the whole day. They bring a lot of good energy to the sport and we are glad to have them in our club. Emmett has been racing for three years now and been learning at an incredible rate. First two years in Kid Kart and by his second year was dominating the competition. Look for more stellar things from this kid!!

Great videos Mike, you guys keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Those are some super flattering words and I don’t know what else to say but thank you! We love this sport and every weekend teaches us both more about ourselves and our racecraft from both a driver and mechanic perspective!!!

Again, thanks!!

1 Like