Enduro Chassis Design and Theory

It’s now boring season here in Indiana which means project time for me…

This winter is the “I Want To Enduro Race” project!

Hopefully I can draw on someone’s experience here. I need to figure out general chassis dimensions for both laydown and sprint Enduro chassis.

Frame rail to frame rail widths. Wheelbases. Kingpin to kingpin widths. Hoop to end of rail. Etc.

@Rapid1 can definitely help

You’ll likely find some nuggets here (if you haven’t already):

Another place to get an idea of Enduro chassis specs is from AKRA.

WKA, on the other hand, does not have their tech manual available unless you’re a member, from what I can tell.

1 Like

I have all the rule books.

These are chassis theory and design questions.

1 Like

Blockquote Charles Skowron WKA, on the other hand, does not have their tech manual available unless you’re a member, from what I can tell.

I used to write off majority of their member fee in the back of my mind since I got a physical book and sticker(!) with my membership but they went to PDF for the rules last year and membership still costs the same. Bummer… I believe I still have it downloaded somewhere and I can link it here.

1 Like

You did say dimensions to be fair :smiley:

WKA is the one I don’t have in full. Only excerpts.

Fixed the title. :joy:

I hate twenty ch4rs and not being able to type it.

Went to go look on their website for the download link but it looks like the whole worldkarting website is down.

Just expand on what you’re saying… that’s what I do… vs typing twenty characters. That’s the purpose of it :smiley:

Try Facebook “Enduro Go Kart Racing”, primarily laydown and not sure of the response.

I’m interested to see if anyone chimes in here. In the small amount of time I’ve spent looking/researching it felt like the enduro tech is pretty stale, most guys still running 1.25" axle, etc.

I took the rulebook and built the kart around it, trying to take what works on sprint karts and apply some of those concepts to the laydown.

I would imagine all the sprint enduro and laydown guys are busy in Daytona going crazy fast

1 Like