Exprit Noesis for sale on FB. Good deal? Naïve noob needs help

Yeah, I’m all in now haha.

I wanted the 6x12 for that reason, I knew there’d come a time when I want to stay in the trailer instead of being outside.

1 Like

I’m thinking about trying to shove my kart in my car when I get it. Should fit one way or another…

May take some disassembling lol

Not a bad plan! I considered it because I have an SUV, but decided against it. I’d rather avoid the inevitable oil/fuel stains and smells.

Can understand that, but I don’t feel like buying a trailer just for the purpose of karting, and I don’t have a pickup truck. Just need to convince my parents to stick my kart in the garage so that I don’t have to leave it at the track. I even offered to leave the kart in my room. Will be interesting trying to take the kart up and down the stairs :joy:

We got the trailer because we’ll be using it for more than karting. We bought it because it made a lot of sense for our lifestyle.

Good luck getting the ‘rents on board with a kart in your room :joy: sounds stinky

Yeah lol its gonna be a field day convincing my parents to put it in my room :joy: hopefully they’ll let me put in the garage, or heck, I’ll even leave it in my car whatever works I guess

I am gonna guess that if you lead with the “keep it in my room” you will have parents motivated to find a better solution! :sunglasses: That or some other reaction.

1 Like

That is the hope, keeping it in my room makes the garage solution look so much better :joy: