F1 Memes and Funnies

I have never seen so many versions of the same meme as I have with this krash. Most were of the “stepbrother, what are you doing” variety. Formuladank is predictably perverse. :joy:

1 Like

Those Stepbrother and 'how I met your mother" memes kill me every time. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We have a winner
Borrowed from Ashton
Also this:

This is totally accurate. I can see Carlos, tan, in a bucket hat with a hopper of balls, charming the pants off middle aged ladies at the club, whilst shouting at them to “bend your knees!”. Poor Seb gets to be an accountant in his other life.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this counts as a meme, but I saw this and it made me think…

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.02.49 PM

2 Likes

Yeah but can he do 5.7K at 60fps per second? Actually, he probably can. :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

This changes everything about NASCAR for me. I want in.

Racing incident… :slight_smile:

Push Back Bumpers :innocent: (20 characters)

2 Likes

I wonder how much life expectancy in F1 changed these drivers.

I think it’s more performance driven than anything else really. Esp as the physical demands of the cars increased, conditioning from just merely driving wasn’t enough.

Drivers needed to get ahead of the physical demands to maintain physical and mental performance over the course of weekend.

Senna came to this realization around 1986 (I think). I think Schumacher is perhaps the best example that I know of, supremely fit compared to his contemporaries.

Senna gives the world his opinion on karting

From 10s - 53s.

1 Like

Here we go again :roll_eyes:

Spa flashbacks…

Excuse me, what year is this? 2021 or 1990? What a quali!

2 Likes

Sad… very sad. Ugggggh

Some good ones from insta:

2 Likes