F1 Memes and Funnies

2 Likes

Too soon. Too soon.
20 char

1 Like

Lmao (20 Characters)

They are a talkative bunch, the Finns:

Not a meme, but I thought I’d share this
I did a shoey for Danny Ric during the drivers parade, and not only did he give me a thumbs up, but he mentioned me (and 1 or 2 others) in the Mclaren unboxed video!

1 Like

@E13 legend! Good story!
I do enjoy when Daniel gets his Yee-Haw hats on.

Nice finish, Lando:

Oh yeah! NASCAR time

The engine turning over elicits a reaction:

1 Like

Ha! I took that screenshot too!

He did donuts right in front of us as well. He’s a mad lad and I love him

2 Likes

As do we all. :heart_eyes: Hard not to love. His smiles are infectious.

1 Like

Surprised you didn’t say anything about his mustache :wink:

He has so much charisma its hard not to like him! Its like he personifies the inner Red-Neck of the F1 Fan Base. He performs at a Professional Level, yet is so relatable unlike so many others in F1. Most drivers have an heir of pretention to them, but not Danny Ricc. I think that is why Louis was so well liked in the beginning, because he came from a humble background comparatively. However in Louis’ case, he has grown to come across as entitled while Danny has stayed true to his roots, wants to have Fun and Enjoys the experience. Yet, he remains fiercely competitive! What is not to like about the guy?

3 Likes

I remember that day well. It’s funny you had Max, Lando, and Mick racing. If it were now you’d not be able to move for spectators.

1 Like

Well. It’s sort of a permanent feature with him. I stopped noticing his expertly manicured face styling.

I really like Johnny Herbert.

1 Like

Aha. Til:

meganf1

2 Likes

What car is that? Souped up radical?

Given the recent Verstappen/Hamilton love/hate fest, it made me think about racing and I recalled this series from when I was a child.

Dastardly and Muttley are a bit like Merc/Ferarri/Redbull. It’s in their nature to look for the edge. They could learn much from this cartoon and it’s dirty racing tricks. :grinning:

Yes, 1968.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is the RedBull prototype car from Gran Turismo.

1 Like