F1 Memes and Funnies

Ehh, racing is that way. A win is a win. So much can and does usually happen. It seems that nothing happening as you expect is standard.

1 Like

It’s not in his house, it’s at the team hq.

I don’t think he’ll care at all. 22 races is a long seasons and he has most laps led, most race wins, most poles.

Most drivers I know who are decent are so savage this kind of thing won’t bother them one bit. I doubt Senna felt bad about smashing Prost off. Schumacher in 94 didn’t care one bit either. Max also still feels aggrieved about Silvestone (+25 points to Lewis + engine penalty for him) so for someone like him, and I know this will disappoint certain sections of the fan base, this won’t bother him at all, especially since he was the best driver of the year.

4 Likes

Winning races and championships is a lot like scoring goals in hockey; no one asks how; everyone asks how many. :wink:

3 Likes

Young Warren and bros:

Exactly. Rosberg won the 82 championship with 1 race win and really Pironi should have been champion had he not crashed at the German Grand Prix whilst leading the championship by a mile.

In the end who rememebrs Pironi’s 82 championship run? Not many

I don’t even remember Pironi.

Lost by 5 points and didn’t compete at the last 4 races. Prost’s Renault was pretty much win or bust too :slight_smile: Look at the purple in general. One could easily argue 90% of the WDC was dictated by reliability and pure luck back then. And yet we have 22 races in 1 year, and incredible reliability, and people think Max is gonna care about 1 race out of all that? no chance.

2 Likes

Pironi was the guy holding the knife that was inserted in Gilles Villeneuve’s back.

Why did he not complete the season?

crash at germany did his legs in.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I took me a week to get this joke.

Somewhat savage:

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

This killed me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mercedes admin. Savage.

2 Likes