FOR SALE: 2020 Exprit Noesis 30mm Chassis

Price: $1800 OBO

Details:
FOR SALE : 2020 Exprit Noesis 30mm Chassis

Selling my OTK Exprit chassis I’ve been running the past couple years. I bought this kart at the end of 2020 after it had done a season of USPKS and Route 66 racing, and I raced it 4-5 times with practice and coaching days on it in between. The kart has never been wrecked and lasers out straight and even side-to-side. We always run chassis protectors so wear on the underside is minimal. Chassis had cracked at the right side seat tab and strut (common issue) and was re-welded. The powdercoat is pretty beat but the kart still has plenty of service life left and still feels like a new kart on-track. It was competitive regionally and nationally in the last two years and still responds perfectly to adjustments. I would have no concerns rocking up to any event in the country with this kart and being competitive.

• Tillett T11VG (soft) seat, size 2
  • OEM caster pill setup with eccentric on top and neutral on bottom
  • 50mm N (medium) axle
  • One race old OTK brake pads
  • One race old front bumper
  • KartLift chassis protectors

Kart comes with everything pictured. Stand not included.

Happy to provide chassis setup advice for its new owner.
PM me or email me at [email protected]

1 Like

Interested! So no rim right included?

I have to check my other warehouse, I may have a set of MXJ or Douglas wheels I could throw in as well.

Getting a new(er) kart?

I will be driving SOME kart next year, not sure what yet. Plans are up in the air. But still will need something for coaching.

1 Like

Kart is at your shop or Badger? Do I get a free coaching session ?:laughing:

Maybe we can entice TJ to Come up to Stockholm for a day for $$$$

Or we could day trip to badger. Both sound fun actually.

Kart is at my shop here in Sun Prairie.

A discount on a coaching session isn’t a bad idea! Maybe we could work something out.

I like this idea, maybe we can get a group going and get group discount :rofl:

Price drop, $1700! Plus a free hour of coaching, remote or in person if you’re local.

SOLD! Thanks @MinionSpeed , enjoy your new steed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.