Greyhound Ribvest vs Bengio Carbon

Bengio all the way. By far the best on the market.

sadly they do not offer custom anymore, they said it was too big of a hassle and if you really needed custom it would take 2-3 months and it’s a long process. so i just got a Large. I’m a 112cm chest which the guy said a large should fit because it has a wide adjustment window.

What a bummer! I was gonna make one, too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: JDM Compact Karting Van - Build Thread

yeah i know, would’ve been sick, but i can understand the extra hassle for $35 not being worth it

If I had a printer we could make big stickers for the carbon ones

forgot to update, love the greyhound. super comfortable. I got a large with a 113cm chest and it fit perfectly. arrived in 3 days. I have only worn the alpine stars rib vest and it is miles above that one. Slight flex in the seams of the vest so it doesn’t bite into ur ribs. The velcro on the back is a bit annoying because you can hear it, and it does worry me that it will come unglued over time, but i have no proof of that.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have any issues with the glue or Velcro. Had mine for years now worn both outside and inside the suit. Has help up great

1 Like

good to hear, that was my biggest concern, it was just so noisy while i was putting it on, it felt like the velcro was coming undone. i have always hated velcro for that reason

I drove one of the last few races like this haha I was in a rush to jump in the kart and forgot to do it up :joy:

Still as comfy as ever after all the use.

I also had the alpine stars before this and it was always coming loose wasn’t a big fan