Hammerhead LE 150 Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter Plate

I’m trying to install an oil temperature gauge to prevent the degrading of my go-kart and therefore extend its life, and I’m having an issue finding an oil filter sandwich adapter plate (OFSAP) that a(n hf-)183 oil filter can fit on.
I’ve already purchased one but did very little research prior and it ended up being way too big as it was for a car oil filter. I’ve measured some dimensions and it shows that the diameter of the hole that screws into the oil cooler is about 1/2". I would’ve measured the rubber gasket’s diameter but forgot to and it is at my mountain house. I tried looking it up, but this oil filter is not very common and there is very little information available about it.
Furthermore, I thought about purchasing a bigger oil filter with the same specs, but have run into two issues. One of them is that the go-kart itself and the oil filter are not very common, along with the oil cooler not having enough room to install the OFSAP that I purchased. I hope this is enough information. If it’s not, just let me know and I can provide more but might have to do it this weekend as I’m not at my mountain house and cannot access the oil filter or any of the other parts.

Welcome to KP. :checkered_flag: -Ed.

Thanks for the welcome, but I need help with my go-kart.

You are welcome. I reformatted your post so it was easier to read, I’m sure someone will have ideas for you. :thinking:
-Dom