Helmet bag mystery

A nice helmet bag from Murray Motorsports showed up on my doorstep. It’s an alpinestars one and even has a built in fan!

Anyways, I don’t drink and this didn’t come from my spouse.

We have a mystery on our hands. To the best of my knowledge it’s not possible to get so baked you start ordering karting stuff and forget about it.

Did one of you buy me a helmet bag or @speedcraft am I getting old? Secret kart Santa?

1 Like

im not saying ancient aliens GIF by Giffffr

1 Like

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised. But usually, the aliens are here for the podiums.

Maybe a YouTube Shorts stalker fan…? :grin:
But seriously, maybe some award from your, or RSR’s, recent events that you were not aware you won?

BTW, if you’re getting old, I’ve gotten old, so let’s not discuss that. :wink:

1 Like

But we get to complain about it which is the only silver lining. That and kids I punt are less likely to beat up an old man (I hope).

1 Like

That’s crazy. They are based near my home in Ireland. Well known in Irish motorsport. Small world.

I dunno man… I don’t think you’re trying hard enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ok so it turns out someone with the name beginning in B bought me a helmet bag.

Thank you Baggy B!!!

1 Like

I was wrong, Competiton in IA. I had browsed Murray and realized they wanted euros and I was in wrong place.

Mystery solved. My biz partner figured out I needed a helmet bag.

4 Likes

Sounds like a keeper!

He is a great one. Interestingly, he’s been above 20k feet. He used to climb in Nepal and the like.

1 Like

I don’t see age. I’ll punt anyone

1 Like