Helmet Comms: arai sk6

This is basically the hardware in the Rugged Radios setup mentioned above but likely at cheaper cost.

1 Like

Not home rn im on vecation sorry😅

Its routed under the soft pads in the helmet. And mic goes either in the front under the visor or in you balaclava. And you have the reciver mounted on you somewhere. I have sparco brand intercom

1 Like

Same here. Down in South Florida visiting my Brother. Tried our hand at Xtreme Adventure Park’s Karting Track yesterday. Not quite what I was hoping, but maybe I am just spoiled by the Sodi RT8s at DKC.

So, is your daughter driving her own kart now or is she still 2-seater?

Not her own yet. Loves to ride in the Two-Seater, but yesterday she did take out the Junior Karts at Xtreme Adventure Park here in Ft. Lauderdale. Unlike the adult karts, they are electric. Faster than say a Power Wheels ride on toy, but slower than a proper Kid-Kart. Baby steps.

2 Likes

Underbody lighting helps! Very cool. How old is she now and do you think she’s gonna want to race with you when she’s old enough?

She is 7, almost 8 come this fall and already old enough. I would like to think so, but I am not pushing it. I do ask her how she feels about it every now and again.

1 Like

This came with my new helmet any good info for ypu maby

1 Like