IAME 175cc Super X30 with Retrofit Powervalve and 36mm Carb

Came across this whole at my local track. Had camera on me so did a little video on it. Always nice to find people doing weird stuff.

9 Likes

Someone brought a 175 super x30 (or maybe it was a 175 Sudam if that’s a thing) to the local track back in June.

@jd896 and I were trying figure out what it was. Driver wasn’t quite getting the most out of it on the day, but went like a scalded cat.

I bet the waft with a power valve is something else.

1 Like

You are right, it is a brand new super 175 x30.

I think he has some brake problem with the kart and he is a little out of shape, there are a lot of pace to find.

1 Like

Man, I can barely hold on to my 206 :laughing:

Codasur is 175cc direct drive. Maybe that? This guy had one too.

1 Like

It is the track, even my arm get sore after a few sessions.

1 Like

This man is a hero! Total nutter!

1 Like

I enjoyed that. Good vid.

He has only done karting 4 years, and lives in Sri Lanka doing injection molding stuff so I think he’s largely unpolluted if that makes sense. So he can come in and go “I am gonna try this” and not even consider it unusual.

Jade Karts who this guy was running with have the most extraordinary collection of karts and projects. It’s a youtube channel waiting to happen.

1 Like

I feel pretty confident that it was the X30 Super that we spotted in Minnesota.

@MinionSpeed Can you take a picture of Riccardo’s kart next time you see it?

1 Like

2 Likes

forget about super x30. May I present this Monstrosity, twin WF kart built by George Fleury, active racing at 83 years old. When you tent at the same tent and see this thing every race, you kind of forget about how crazy this thing is.

5 Likes

That twin WF looked and sounded freakin rapid! I don’t think he raced it did he?

Not past two weekend as he is debating hang his gloves and his son is in a point battle for the WF champion.