Isolation Fun - Name that Race Driver

John how do you know Golspie. I was there for the ‘98 internations. Good times. I think… I don’t remember :joy:

I assumed an American but that track name… hmm.

If anyone had looked at the file name it would of given the game away, fixed now.

1 Like

Oh I did . All I did was suggest a look at the name of the track and the phone number

Mark webber Australian sounding track name early 90s karts.

images%20(1)

Definitely Webber. He was born in Queanbeyan and that was his local track.

Good job @Whiterhino14 and @Bobby.

Staying in the southern hemisphere.
262~2

I know the answer but I’ll give someone else a chance. That was a cool Paris Bercy indoor race.

Gonna say South American by the Portuguese on the side. Bit of an old photo so maybe Emerson Fittipaldi?

@Bobby, well done I thought that one would take longer.

Now, for a twist, name the 3 famous drivers and for bonus points the 4th person.

Ant Davidson in the kart.
Button standing
Wheldon sitting on the front wheel.
Mike Simpson on the back :man_shrugging:

On the back is the original Stig, Ben Collins

1 Like

That’s a common mistake, because some article once said it was Ben Collins, but it’s not.

@KartingIsLife, you’ve got the other three.

1 Like

Well there you go. I remember seeing this pic a few years ago, and thinking it was so cool that they all knew each other.

Mike Spencer maybe on the back? I think he might be a bit young though.

I know who the last person is, had to do some internet sleuthing. I won’t put it up and see if people can guess.

1 Like

Internet sleuthing will get you there.

I’m pretty sure he raced too.

1 Like

We should turn this into one of those internet quizzes. “How many professional drivers do you know…”

1 Like

Golspie was a guess. Just looked wild enough for NE coast of Scotland. Probably wrong? Cheers!

NIK
Here’s a timely one, Nik…

(I love how hes eyeballing his inside front tire as he clears hay bale. I too love seeing how close we clip those things, too. I think we all do this.)

1 Like