Jecko (big) seat sizing D5/D7

I’m a tall driver, I use a Tillet t9.5 size XL (size L almost works, but hip bones are squeezed to much so I had to go one size up and pad other areas).

I wanted to try the Jecko, but can’t find them nearby to test fit them and customer service was no help…so I’ll try here…do you know what’s the equivalent size to a Tillet L or XL for a Jecko? From the website, it looks like XL can either be D5 or D7, but measurements are taken in different spots, so I was wondering if anybody had some first-hand info

I have a D5 currently, its pretty comfy. However, when i get my rib protector i don’t think its going to fit anymore, so I think I’ll have to trade it in for a D7 which is mostly just wider at the chest area.

The B area on a Tillet is the A area on Jecko, behind the actual A measurement, it does flare out a bit more on each side, so once in the seat, your do have more rib space than listed. I can measure my D5 tonight if you need more information.

But it appears that if you fit into the t9.5, then no Jecko will be big enough for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the input! I assume you normally run a large on other brands correct?

only brand I’ve run, so i can’t help there. I got lucky and the guy i bought my kart from was about the same size

thanks! I’ll stick with good old Tillett then, until I can try one in person as I may be on the edge between D7/E1 but it all comes down to shape around hip area…that was super helpful!

I find the shape and size of the Jecko in the hip area to be smaller than advertised, as well as smaller than the equivalent size in other brands.