Briggs Racing are looking for someone to join their 206 team at their facility near Milwaukee, WI. Here’s the details along with the link.
Date: Aug 27, 2018
Location: Wauwatosa, WI, US
Company: Briggs and Stratton
The Motorsports Technician calibrates, sets-up and uses basic measurement and test equipment for go kart engines. Measures and records data for assigned projects.
- Performs a variety of routine assignments including various engineering tests using measurement devices and test equipment
- Fabricates prototype components and/or assemblies for product testing
- Measures and documents all aspects of tests including objectives, procedures and results
- Compiles and computes a variety of engineering data; may analyze test data and prepare reports
- Makes recommendations for schematics, designs, test procedures and/or specifications
- Assembles/ builds variety of racing engine
- Travels to trade shows and racing events about 20% of time.
- Delegate responsibilities and tasks to hourly employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements
- Ability to set-up, calibrate and use measurement devices and test equipment
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex engineering software
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
- Associates Degree in Technical Field or related field, or equivalent education and experience
One year of experience working with small/large engines, engine powered equipment or industry related products
About Briggs and Stratton
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America’s number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton®, Simplicity®, Snapper®, Snapper Pro® Ferris®, PowerBoss®, Allmand™, Billy Goat®, Murray®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Engineer, Maintenance, Engineering, Manufacturing